Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Release Party

At the software company I work for, we recently shipped our latest major release. So to reward us for our hard efforts for this release, our company threw a “Thank-God-We-Got-the-New-Release-Out-the-Door” party at Dave & Buster’s at the Irvine Spectrum.


My co-worker Tanuj, me and my supervisor Dori. (08/16/06)

We started the festivities at 3:30 when we had a company-wide recognition meeting. Then we got out of work at 4:00 and headed to Dave & Buster’s for dinner and an awards ceremony. I won the “Webinar Extraordinaire” award for kicking off our company’s webinar series.


My drink of choice: The Snow Cone. (08/16/06)

It was a fun night, with lots of food and an open bar. I had a couple of Snow Cones, a colorful cocktail that includes DeKuyper Watermelon Pucker, Malibu rum, 3 Olives Cherry vodka, blue curacao, Sprite and pomegranate syrup over shaved ice. Tasty!

No comments: