Wednesday, August 29, 2007

89 92 and 114

We had an after-work bowling night. Normally stuff I do like this doesn't make into the blog since it's not exactly breaking news. But I just happen to like taking bowling pictures (fun butt shots), and this gives me a great excuse!

A bunch of people I work with. (08/29/07)
A bunch of people I work with. (08/29/07)

I didn't do too poorly comparatively. In fact, I came in 2nd place for each of the three games we bowled. First game, I scored a whopping 89. I've done better drunk.

Ladies, check out John's ass. (08/29/07)
Ladies, check out John's ass. (08/29/07)

Next game, I raised my game a little bit with a 92. But I was determined to at least get a three-digit score on my third game.

El Guapo shows off those pearly whites. (08/29/07)
El Guapo shows off those pearly whites. (08/29/07)

Finally, thanks to two strikes and a spare, I fought my way to the low 100s with my top score of the night: 114. Woo-hoo!

Wally shows off his power bowling moves. (08/29/07)
Wally shows off his power bowling moves. (08/29/07)

Needless to say I need to practice a LOT more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that El Guapo guys kinda like you...whoosh, whoosh, whoosh...that's the sound of your head filling with air "pearly whites"... =)