Monday, June 19, 2006

Parasailing in the Virgin Islands

One of the most memorable excursions on our Virgin Islands trip was the afternoon we went parasailing. With the exception of Jenn, none of us had ever parasailed before. And let me tell you, it was a lot of fun.


Tim and Doris go up and away. (06/15/06)

Actually I thought it would be a lot more terrifying than it was. But aside from the initial pulling as they're getting you up, I found that being up there was quite peaceful. And I'm really surprised that Tim handled it so well, since he's typically afraid of heights.


Doris waits for the next victim to lock into place. (06/15/06)

We had to go up in tandem, which means that since there were five of us, Doris had to go twice, accompanying both me and Tim. Steve and Jenn went up together. What a day!


Pulling in Steve and Jenn. (06/15/06)

No comments: