Saturday, July 30, 2005

THAT was Money Well Spent

When we were at Tim's family's house earlier this month, we did what we normally do: flip through the dozens of catalogs they receive. In one of them, Tim saw an outdoor dog bed that he thought Simon would like. This outdoor bed was elevated a few inches off the ground, supposedly so dogs wouldn't have to sit directly on the ground.


Simon takes a nap right next to the new outdoor bed we just bought him. (07/30/05)

It wasn't enough that Simon already has three beds in the house (two more than anyone else has, I might add). No, Simon needed a fourth bed for outdoors. So I went along with the plan (believe me, it's easier than trying to talk Tim out of buying something). :)


"Man, this ground sure is hard! If only I had an outdoor bed. Sigh." (07/30/05)

Well, it finally arrived the other day, and so far I haven't seen Simon lay on it once! :) Tim says he saw Simon laying on it the other day, but I haven't witnessed it with my own eyes yet. I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's the same with my dogs. I especially feel sad when I'm all excited about getting them a treat or new toy from the store. When I give it to them, they don't want to play with it. But, eventually, they do.