Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yeah, But We're Huge in Germany

Sure, maybe our pal Tom has had a photo published in the New York Times. (Who hasn't?!!) But how many of you can say that your photo has been published on a German website focusing on biographies and graves of celebrities?

Our photo on the website. (08/12/2008)
Our photo on the website. (08/12/2008)

I was contracted today by Klaus Nerger, publisher of www.knerger.de, who kindly requested to use a photo of Telly Savalas' grave that I took while celebrity grave hunting. I figured, why not? At least he was kind enough to ask instead of just taking it (I probably would have never found out if he did).

Our original photo of the Telly Savalas grave. (09/03/2006)
Our original photo of the Telly Savalas grave. (09/03/2006)

And faster than you can say, "Who loves you, Baby," that picture wound up on this webpage. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment last night, but it looks like it disappeared somehow. Anyway, my comment was that you're the David Hasselhoff of shutterbugs in Germany right now! Awesome!

Trust me, that joke sounded way more hilarious last night...